Monday, January 11, 2010

I am thinking...

After my success with the Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Pages-to-join-for-competitions/257876515128?ref=nf with over 450 fans since it was created 21/12/09 it got me thinking.. I love helping small home business start up and i was thinking if i can do that Why not turn it into something a little more.. Why not offer to do Honest reviews of their products / services and let people know! I know this sounds like nearly every blog on here but I think i would be pretty good at it!

I don't want to do major businesses just small ones. something that HELPS them grow into a successful COMPANY!!!

What do you think??? Do i sound crazy???

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a fantastic idea ... which is why we started Little Kiwis Nest last year!!!

    It is really rewarding knowing that you're helping mums get their gorgeous handmade products out there. And it's fun working together, pooling our ideas on how to market ourselves together.

    Having said that, our little venture means we are crazy busy promoting other businesses (whilst trying to grow our own handmade company as well). We spend at least 3 hours a night answering queries, updating the website, blogging, facebooking, twittering, trawling forums etc etc. Some days & just give it all away!!!

    Seriously wish you all the best if you decide to go down that path :)

    ReplyDelete